BENGALA BOWL TOWER GECKO
In Bengala Spain we bring you the new TOWER GECKO BOWL, from our exclusive range of Craft cups.
Thanks to its Craft composition, which combines the properties of white clay and red clay, we obtain the best experience by collecting the great advantages that each clay provides us.
A low-temperature white clay and a high-temperature refractory red clay will provide the bowl with great thermal resistance, its main strength together with its exclusive and new enamel.
Made in a traditional way, in this collection of Craft bowls we emphasize the most careful and careful manufacturing at the same time they are enameled one by one with which we make each bowl unique.
- Average consumption (12-15 grams).
- Great thermal resistance.
- Durability in your session.
- Ideal for use with aluminum foil (possible combination with screen grill or Provost or Reprost heat manager).
* ONLY INCLUDES ONE UNIT.
* Due to its handmade elaboration, each bowl is a unique piece, being able to present variations between different versions. Each bowl has an exclusive and meticulous creation process, influencing the difficulty of similarity between different bowls.
* The base of the bowl may have variations in the clay, due to the fact that the clay remains stuck in the oven due to its artisan manufacture.